Lensa Darbi

Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

A Mother's Day Thought
Today is Mother's Day
To honor you in a special way
I thank you for all your love...
For all that you do and say

I thank you for the warm hugs
For cleaning my wounded knees
I love you for always being there
For being so easy to love & please

I thank you for the many years
you worked to keep me fed
I think about the unnecessary tears
that I caused you to shed.

I thank you for being a great chef
Oh those pies you made for me
I thank you for being the chauffeur
that took me places I wanted to be

Oh those times you fixed my jeans
when I tore them on the playground
It was so wonderful just to know...
Momma was always around

Oh, Momma, look how time has passed us by
It' s just that today is YOUR day for me
It doesn't change just because I'm grown! I Luv U So Much Mom
"Dyan"

No comments: